8th February, 2018
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO BE REGISTERED AS CHEERS’ VENDOR
The Centre for Health, Education, Economic Rehabilitation and Social Security (CHEERS) is an indigenous Non-Governmental Organization registered with CAC in 2006 with headquarters in Abuja – FCT and state offices. CHEERS envision a Nigeria where communities are enlightened, healthy and free from poverty. The organizations mission is to improve the quality of lives of vulnerable groups in Nigeria by increasing access to Healthcare Services, Education and Economic Empowerment.
CHEERS since its establishment in 2006 have contributed immensely in the Health sector response of Nigeria through the provision of quality health care services in rural communities and hard to reach areas of the country.
CHEERS has been selected by the Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM) as a Sub-Recipient with FHI 360 as the Principal Recipient on a Investing for Impact against HIV and Tuberculosis project in Anambra and Ebonyi States. CHEERS intends to pre-qualify companies to provide various categories of goods and services for the Project.
1.0 INVITATION TO SUBMIT EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CHEERS now invites interested, certified, competent and reputable Companies to submit their Expressions of Interest which demonstrates their capacity to deliver on the category of goods or services selected from the list within the attached annex 1. This will form the basis for the shortlisting of Companies as registered Vendors with CHEERS.
2.0 PRE-QUALIFICATION MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Certificate / evidence of incorporation in Nigeria (CAC Registration Certificate)
- Memorandum and article of Association with CAC
- Evidence of Tax registration with TIN number
- Company profile showing administrative structure, list of Directors, share ownership structure of the company, verifiable business address(es), contact details (email address(es), phone numbers, website).
- Most recent Company’s audited Accounts (2016)
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed (such as Award letters, completion certificates, Signed Received Vouchers/notes etc.)
- Evidence of registration with relevant regulatory or professional bodies, relevant Manufacturing Authorization letters, licenses or any other relevant document to show capability to deliver on the chosen category.
The above documents will be used to determine the eligibility of companies to be maintained in the CHEERS Vendors list going forward and therefore should be considered important.
3.0 GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Original copy of Expression of Interest must be in English Language and submitted once in sealed envelope with completed CHEERS vendor prequalification check-list and addressed to
Centre for Health Education and Economic Rehabilitation and Social Security (CHEERS).
21B Ngwa Close, Opposite Angelic Care Hospital, Area 3 Garki, FCT Abuja Nigeria”
The name of organization tendering should also be clearly written on rear of the envelope with the lot number and category the company is applying for.
4.0 DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
Submission of EOIs closes on 20th February 2018 by 12.00 noon, and the applications received will be opened on 22th February 2018 at CHEERS Conference Room in the presence of Company’s representatives that choose to attend.
All enquiries should sent on or before 16th February, 2018.
For: Executive Director CHEERS
ANNEX 1- CATEGORIES OF GOODS AND SERVICES
|2||Communications Services||Abuja, Anambra and Ebonyi|
|3||Hotels & Hospitality Services||Anambra and Ebonyi|
|4||Internet Service Provision||Abuja, Anambra and Ebonyi|
|5||Maintenance of Office Equipment||Abuja, Anambra and Ebonyi|
|6||Office Consumables and Supplies (including stationeries)||Abuja, Anambra and Ebonyi|
|7||Diesel/Fuel||Abuja, Anambra and Ebonyi|
|8||Vehicle Maintenance||Abuja, Anambra and Ebonyi|
|9||Laboratory Reagents & Consumables||Abuja, Anambra and Ebonyi|
|10||Car Hire||Anambra and Ebonyi|
|11||Catering services||Anambra and Ebonyi|
|12||Office Equipment (Including Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Photocopier, Projector, Shredder, Computer accessories etc)||Abuja|
- CHEERS reserve the right to reject or accept any Expression of interest without incurring any liabilities to the bidders.
- CHEERS shall not be held responsible for disqualifying submissions that do not comply with the submission guidelines
- Late submissions will not be accepted
- CHEERS shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify bidders with falsified documents and claims.
- This Request for Expression of Interest shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of CHEERS to award a contract to any Vendor, nor shall it entitle any Company submitting documents to make any claims or seek any indemnity from CHEERS.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FORM